[postgis] postgis build fails

James Reid James.Reid at ed.ac.uk
Mon Dec 17 09:14:42 PST 2001

as a sequel to my earlier problem building postgis... I'm now running postgresql 7.1.3. with postgis0.6.2 but on trying to load postgis.sql to my database i get the following:

ERROR:  OperatorDef: function 'postgis_gist_sel(opaque, oid, opaque, int4)' does not exist
ERROR:  OperatorDef: function 'postgis_gist_sel(opaque, oid, opaque, int4)' does not exist

can anybody help (with a thanks to Norman Vine for spotting my deliberate mistake in my earlier post!!)

E-mail: James.Reid at ed.ac.uk

"Every program has two purposes --
one for which it was written and another for which it wasn't. "

Unlimited PC-PC calling at Crystal Voice! - Only $1/Mo.
Download your free 30 day trial. Click here.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Gb1xVB/GxbDAA/ySSFAA/PhFolB/TM