[postgis] [Fwd: [Geotools-devel] Designing a WFS DataSource]

Cameron Shorter cameron at shorter.net
Tue Dec 18 14:51:39 PST 2001

It is possible others may be interested in joining this IRC session
about geotools, WFS (Web Feature Servers), and JTS (Java Topology
Suite).

If so, then either join in, or let us know what time zone you are in,
and when you are available so we can pick a better time.  The world
clock URL below may help.