[postgis] Proposal: PostGIS Symposium

Timothy H. Keitt tklistaddr at keittlab.bio.sunysb.edu
Sat Nov 10 11:14:21 PST 2001

Paul,

I'm potentially interested although I expect logistics will be a problem
as I start teaching in late January. I'm very keen on seeing a solid
open source GIS solution. Unfortunately, I have little time to write
code these days, but perhaps might be able to help with
testing/packaging + funding ideas.

Cheers,
Tim

--