[postgis] HELP -- Where is the "PGFunction" Defination ???

TONY J.Y. tjiang at mrf.com
Mon Nov 12 13:12:20 PST 2001

Hi there,

I get a problem when I want to compile the third libpq Example Program:
This file is located at \postgresql-7.1.3\src\test\examples\testlibpq3.c
The header of this file is described as below.

    /*
      * testlibpq3.c Test the C version of Libpq, the Postgres frontend
      * library. tests the binary cursor interface
      */
    #include <utils/geo_decls.h>

    And in the file of <utils/geo_decls.h>, it includes the file of <fmgr.h>
    #include <fmgr.h>

When I compile this file <testlibpq3.c>, the error report is:
"\postgresql-7.1.3\src\include\fmgr.h(30) : error C2065: 'PGFunction' : undeclared identifier"
So I want to find the PGFuncion's defination. I found many places using PGFunction. However,
I can not find the PGFunction's defination.

Can you tell me where the  "PGFunction" type is defined?  Is it a built-in type?
Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Tony

---
Tony Jiang, MSc
Research & Development Programmer/Analyst
MRF Geosystems Corp (www.mrf.com)
Suite 700, 665 8th Street SW,
Calgary, AB T2P 3K7
(403) 216-5515 ext:226