[postgis] Win 32 compiled version of Mapserver 3.5 with PostGIS support

lr1234567 lr1234567 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 11:36:01 PST 2001

I'm new to PostGis and finally got my PostGIS server up and running
on my Windows 2000 machine.  Apologize if this is a stupid question
or out of place.

When I try the most recent versions of Mapserver 3.5 (with OGR or
without) and try to use the connectiontype Postgis, I get a message
something to the effect Postgis function called but not implemented.

  I don't have Visual C++ to compile the mapserver 3.5 code with --
postgis and was wandering if anyone has an already compiled one with
postgis support built in for Win 32 or if the OGR support in
Mapserver 3.5 still supports Postgis.

I couldn't find the syntax to use if I use the OGR interface instead
of the PostGIS interface.

Break free. Great
American Smokeout
http://us.click.yahoo.com/C0gGED/.pSDAA/ySSFAA/PhFolB/TM