[postgis-users] Re: PostGIS and ESRI

Angus Carr acarr at geospatial.on.ca
Wed Apr 3 17:56:46 PST 2002

I'll spend a few hours next week looking at things with that in mind. Since
I'm in there anyway....

My favourite part of what I'm doing right now is the use of a zillion little
MDB files, all with one table of typically a hundred or two gps points. And I
get to write the "sensible way to get our data together". Yeesh.

So, why don't we do a basic investigation, without putting a line of code in,
as a feasibility thing. I would like to know what nasty bugaboos there are
there.

Angus.