[postgis-users] Building 0.6.2 with pg 7.1.3

Tyler Mitchell themitchells at telus.net
Thu Apr 4 23:33:54 PST 2002

Oh gross, I also found a bunch of other pg_??? files hanging around that had
been causing me grief.  For those of you who may have get some error about
your template being created by 7.2 and thus incompatible, it's probably
because of a lingering pg_config file or perhaps an old version of createdb!
I'm going to clear out all these pg related files from /usr/local/bin and
then copy the new ones in.  I'm betting these are old hangers-on.
Hopefully tomorrow will see a bit more production and actually get to use
PostGIS :)