[postgis-users] geoserver beta released

Cameron Shorter cshorter at bigpond.net.au
Fri Apr 5 12:10:29 PST 2002

Hi Rob,
I've been trying to get your wfsTester to work without success.
I've been trying to build it from the ant file - no luck there.
Could you tar up a working webapp/wfsTester directory and send that to me, or
give me some hints on how to build your application using ant.

It would probably be good to put the source code into CVS.  If I ever get ant
working, I'm prepared to update it in CVS.