[postgis-users] Geotools, Geoserver and PostGIS integration

Peter Aberline AberlineP at willis.com
Fri Apr 19 08:26:38 PDT 2002

Paul,

Thanks for your comments. It may be that a WMS based system might be the
most practical, but I was wanting the archiecture to support attribute
querying
of features on the map, rather than just a simple static display.

To the best of my knowledge, this couldn't be supported by a WMS system
unless
you got into the game of generating html image maps overlaying feature?

peter.

Paul Ramsey <pramsey at refractions.net>@postgis.refractions.net on 19/04/2002
16:07:52

Please respond to postgis-users at postgis.refractions.net