[postgis-users] Documentation - XML editors

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Sun Apr 28 21:54:29 PDT 2002

Well, I took xxe for a test drive this evening. The stylesheet is
*fabulous*. One of the nicest docbook renderings I have seen.
Unfortunately, the editing environment is clunky at best. Making changes
to existing text is easy enough, but the gold standard for docbook
editing is adding new content and altering the structure of existing
content, and that is quite hard with this tool. For the moment, I am
sticking with XMetaL as my docbook editor of choice. I might switch to
that stylesheet though :)
P.