[postgis-users] Documentation - XML editors

John Reid jgreid at uow.edu.au
Sun Apr 28 17:02:40 PDT 2002

Agreed.  However until OpenOffice, KWord, AbiWord or .....  have robust,
easy to use and configure support for DocBook, I guess we have to use
what we can find....  The alternative is learn how to use Emacs with the
psgml extension.  I guess for most purposes that is probably overkill -
and I can't see most users going to the trouble of learning it.  From a
support person's point of view,  keep it simple if possible and try to
keep to a consistent set of key bindings ;-)

john reid                                    e-mail: jgreid at uow.edu.au
technical officer                               building 41, room G02A
school of geosciences                          phone: +61 02 4221 3963
university of wollongong                         fax: +61 02 4221 4250
nsw  2522  australia

uproot your questions from their ground and the dangling roots will be
seen.  more questions!
                                                       -mentat zensufi

apply standard disclaimers as desired...