[postgis-users] Documentation - XML editors

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Sun Apr 28 07:31:30 PDT 2002

On Sun, Apr 28, 2002 at 11:42:40AM +1000, John Reid wrote:
> Just found some more info on editors that support DocBook :-)

I don't remember the initial info.

> Is it worth trialling XEE as an editor?  It's not Free Software,

As for obvious reasons an editor that is proprietory
cannot be recommended, if you want to further Free Software.

I wonder what the KDE people use for an editor.
Additionally I've heard good things about TeXmacs (which is not
a decendence of emacs), but a visual editor.

--
Professional Service for Free Software                 (intevation.net)
The FreeGIS Project                                       (freegis.org)