[postgis-users] postgis connection problem

porfidia porfidia at anpa.it
Fri Aug 9 08:44:30 PDT 2002

Hi
I tried shp2img mapserver command and it returned this error
[root at porfidia mapserver-3.6.1]# ./shp2img -m /var/www/postgis.map -o
pippo
getString(): Symbol definition error. (Postgis):(4)
 I haven't any pwd for postgres user on db
but I compiled mapserver as root with /usr/local  prefix it installed in
current dir
so I trid to run shp2img as postgres but he can't obviously
I tried  shp2img with another mapfile without postgis and it work fine.
benedetto