[postgis-users] PostgreSQL 7.3 Improvements?

C F gis_consultant at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 5 14:32:17 PST 2002

Hello,
I'm not really up to speed on PostgreSQL 7.3 and curious about any
improvements.  I read the improvements summary at their site but it's pretty
vague.  I'm wondering specifically about the index optimizer... I know in
the past there's been issues with 7.2 and earlier not using the optimal
index for some types of PostGIS queries.  Anybody know if this is improved
in the new version?

Thanks