[postgis] Problems with INHERITS

lczub lczub at t-online.de
Wed Feb 13 15:27:26 PST 2002

lczub at t-online.de schrieb:

Sorry, Sorry Sorry,

what a shame. INHERIT did function with geometryfields.
There is a bloody mistake in my test script. If you replace the row
    SELECT X(real_pos), Y(real_pos), SRID(real_pos) FROM dfk_symbolsatz WHERE
inhalt = '260';
with
    SELECT X(real_pos), Y(real_pos), SRID(real_pos) FROM dfk_symbolsatz WHERE
inhalt = '290';
all is fine.

Have a good night! All my questions have find an answer!
(conratulations to the programers of postgis, real good thing!)

--

Gruß Luiko Czub

Luiko Czub
Stürtzelstraße 1         Tel.:  ++49-761/8098-240
D-79106 Freiburg         Email: lczub at t-online.de
Do you need to encrypt all your online transactions? Find
the perfect solution in this FREE Guide from VeriSign.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/jWSNbC/UdiDAA/yigFAA/PhFolB/TM