[postgis] polygon intersection function

simon mercier simon.mercier at fadq.qc.ca
Wed Jan 23 11:59:11 PST 2002

hi

I need a function that give area from intersection of polygon geometry
in Postgres.  From previous comment of Dave B., we see that polygon
overlay function is style in the TODO list... :(  Is there someone
already work on this type of function? I find in mapserver list
archive(from Stephen Lime)  a C library to do this function.

http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/aig/staff/alan/software/gpc.html

Is there other library to do this or anything else to help me?

--
Simon Mercier
Direction des technologies de l'information

Sponsored by VeriSign - The Value of Trust
When building an e-commerce site, you want to start with a
secure foundation. Learn how with VeriSign's FREE Guide.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kWSNbC/XdiDAA/yigFAA/PhFolB/TM