[postgis-users] Function for creating TIN using tripack fortrancodes

Robert W. Burgholzer rburghol at vt.edu
Thu Jun 6 08:24:40 PDT 2002

For my money, I would like to see the TINs stored as individual faces in a table.
This would enable attribute data to be stored along geographically, which is of
interest in my field, which is watershed modelling.

Now, this may increase storage wuite a bit, and anyone who was using the TIN for
purely visual purposes may prefer to store as a single entity, but I would pick
flexibility over efficiency in this case.

--
Robert Burgholzer
al·go·rithm  n.
rburghol at vt.edu