[postgis-users] 0.7.2

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Tue Sep 3 16:39:28 PDT 2002

I snuck out a release 0.7.2 over the weekend. This is just a
re-packaging of the CVS version, since we were getting an increasing
number of list questions frmo new users about bugs which had already
been fixed. I assume that most everyone on the list who needed the fixes
was already using the CVS version. :/
I will continue to drop minor version releases in the 0.7 series until
we get our first cut of geos integration which should provide spatial
predicates. At that point we'll move to a 0.8 series.
P.