[postgis-users] About $libdir

Benjamin Thelen benjamin.thelen at ccgis.de
Fri Apr 11 07:43:51 PDT 2003

Hi,

thanks again, it was very helpful and I beginn to understand correlations.

I use postgis 0.7.4.

Maybe it is my fault. I am running FreeBSD 4.7, installed postgresql via the
FreeBSD Ports-Collection, but downloaded the official tar.gz and compiled
it. I also downloaded the FreeBSD-Port, but I suppose, as this is much, much
smaller than the official that this tar.gz. will not work. I think, that the
port mainly consists of a Makefile and some little more information, but the
code is downloaded at installation time. But I couldn't find out from where.

Benjamin