[postgis-users] itemnquery limitation

David Blasby dblasby at refractions.net
Tue Aug 12 10:06:41 PDT 2003

Running it I get:

<h2>School Location with associated Nodes displayed</h2><br>
<!--
<b>QUERY METRICS</b>: number of layers with results=1, total number of
results=22<br><br>
-->

or (with "nodeid >0" instead of the "nodeid in ..." stuff):

<!--
<b>QUERY METRICS</b>: number of layers with results=1, total number of
results=746<br><br>
-->

Also, I cannot see how the new mappostgis.c version could be hurting you
- i just added a wee bit to close off hanging transactions (they were
being automatically closed by postgresql anyways).

I also ran it through valgrind - it doesnt look like anything nasty is
happening.

I'll see if I can get it running through apache since thats the only
place it could really be going wrong.

dave
ps. I dont have the WCms_nodes_header.html,WCms_nodes_footer.html, or
WCms_nodes.html file.