[postgis-users] MAXFEATURES

Zamil Murji Zamil.Murji at divestco.com
Tue Aug 12 12:12:05 PDT 2003

Hi David and company,

I have implemented the maxfeatures tag in the mappostgis.c file. I made changes to the prep_DB function call. This is my first contribution to the mapserver cause. YAY!

I don't know how to send a patch so I'm sending the entire mappostgis.c. Hopefully you'll be able to diff it against your copy. If not, I added a variable called limit to the prep_DB call. I only made changes to 10 lines of code so it should be easy to see.

Hope this works
Zamil
What version of postgresql are you using? What version of postgis? My query still hangs at 41 records, so i want to upgrade to your version. How can i check what version of postgresql I have installed?

 <<mappostgis.c>>

Thanks
Zamil