[postgis-users] error running postgis.sql

Chris Faulkner chrisf at oramap.com
Wed Aug 20 05:40:17 PDT 2003

HI

I am on RedHat 9.0. I just replaced all occurences of $libdir with
/usr/local/pgsql/lib and it all went it OK, seemingly. I was (and still am)
a little worried that the failure of $libdir might be indicative of a deeper
problem and editing postgis.sql might not be getting to the cause of it.

If you have to edit $libdir, I would have expected the install guide to say
something. I am hoping that the make process that creates postgis.sql didn't
evaluate $libdir.

Any other feedback from anyone ?

Chris