[postgis-users] How are you editing data in PostGIS?

Ryan Proulx Ryan.Proulx at safe.com
Wed Jul 16 08:56:43 PDT 2003

Hi Eric,

Just a note of correction. FME does support reading of AutoCAD Map
Object Data through Autodesk's own API. The restriction upon this is
that you need to have AutoCAD Map installed adn the correct edition of
FME as well.

Additionally, support for AutoCAD 2004 reading is now in progress.

Regards,
ryan