[postgis-users] Is there a Java API for PostGIS

david.garnier at etudier-online.com david.garnier at etudier-online.com
Thu Mar 13 03:38:25 PST 2003

Hello,
I'm not sure if this is exactly what you need, but I've written a little project
that extract data from PostGIS in Java and is much faster than using the
original PostGIS code:

http://wkb4j.etudier-online.com/

The CVS is more up to date than the last release and it is far from perfect.
Email me if you have any problems.

Best Regards,
David Garnier

Quoting christian.schuster at rsag.ch: