[postgis-users] FW: postgis.sql

Anthony Agoro (C) Anthony.Agoro at ordnancesurvey.co.uk
Thu Oct 16 10:21:35 PDT 2003

 postgis.sql and libpostgis.so.0.7 are in the same location.
Thanks for the offer Paul, our firewall and network connection will not allow such a remote connection.

Perhaps,it's best one un install Postgis and start again.
To note, I have managed to progress, the following is a paste of the error I got when I ran,

psql -d [yourdatabase] -f	postgis.sql

Please see attachment for full details.

"psql:/usr/local/pgsql/postgresql-7.3.4/contrib/postgis-0.7.3/postgis.sql:823: ERROR:  Operator
Def: function postgis_gist_sel(internal, oid, internal, integer) does not exist"