[postgis-users] How are people returning and using data from PostGIS for display?

Philip Riggs priggs at cnr.colostate.edu
Sun Oct 26 21:18:33 PST 2003

Has anybody created a wrapper for the PostGIS data types for display?
If so, how do you return and use the geometry data? as a text file that
is read into geometry_type, and x, y coordinates for points, array of
points for lines and polygons? I am using Objective-C and have found a
wrapper for all the PostgreSQL data types, including PostgreSQL
standard geometries. Could I use these types as a basis? Any help would
be appreciated!