[postgis-users] PostGIS binairy from CVS for Windows Updates

TECHER Jean David davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Tue Aug 17 00:59:42 PDT 2004

Hi Dan, Steffen and strk,

As I said in one of the mails I sent I didn't compiled the AsSVG() fonction
yet...

I did my compilation from CVS snapshot of postgresql from 09 August 2004...

Perhaps some changes have been made ....

OK...I will download the last CVS snapshot of postgresql today, compil and I
will send you a release this week.

TECHER JEAN DAVID
- Responsable Informatique 01MAP -
e-mail:davidtecher at yahoo.fr