[postgis-users] libpq.dll conflict between mapserver and postgis ?

TECHER Jean David davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Mon Dec 6 06:48:33 PST 2004

Hi Christian

Emil is right

With PG 8.0.0 beta 2, if U have mapserver

The best way is to put all the librairies from mapserver (libpq.dll,
gdal.dll an so on...)
in the same directory where U have put mapserver.exe...

 I think that your mapserver.exe is in cgi-bin of Apache...

Then remove this directory to your path
TECHER Jean David
Responsable Informatique 01MAP
e-mail: davidtecher at yahoo.fr
site perso : http://techer.pascal.free.fr/postgis/
site pro: http://www.01map.com/download/
K-S:"The greatest trick the devil pulled off was convincing people he didn't
exist"