[postgis-users] shp2pgsql gui

TECHER Jean David davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Mon Dec 20 01:43:46 PST 2004

Hi Michael,

s2pface.exe is supposed that PG is used without password...
Means that people installed PG with something like
intidb - A trust ...
I think
a great idea is to enable password for PG on your tools...

I tell you that since PostGIS will be available in the next release of
pginstaller...
and with pginstaller you had to use a password

TECHER Jean David
Responsable Informatique 01MAP
e-mail: davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Bureau: 04 67 45 60 27
Portable: 06 85 37 36 75
site perso : http://techer.pascal.free.fr/postgis/
site pro: http://www.01map.com/download/
K-S:"The greatest trick the devil pulled off was convincing people he didn't
exist"