[postgis-users] Postgresql installation problems

Swaminathan, Gayathri gayathri at ou.edu
Wed Jul 14 14:42:22 PDT 2004

Hi Mark:
I downloaded the binary from the url in the email below. I am sucessfully able to configure and run postgresql but when I try to connect through PGAdmin I seem to get pg_tablespace not found error..

Another thing is am not able to run any SQL statements such as CREATE DATABASE etc., with the supplied psql.exe

Any help or pointers will be very useful
Gayathri