[postgis-users] postgis and mapserver problem

Jan Hartmann j.l.h.hartmann at uva.nl
Mon May 17 06:10:31 PDT 2004

Hi Jeremy,

This seems to be the eternal STATUS DEFAULT problem. STATUS ON means
that the calling URL has to indicate explicitly that the layer should be
displayed (http://...?map=...&layer=...). Only layers with STATUS
DEFAULT are always shown. It is confusing, and you are not the first one
to have run into this.

Jan