[postgis-users] Mapserv Issues

Zamil Murji Zamil.Murji at divestco.com
Mon May 17 10:19:18 PDT 2004

Thanks Dave

Either way produces the same error

msPOSTGISLayerGetItems(): Query error. Error executing POSTGIS  SQL   statement (in msPOSTGISLayerGetItems): SELECT * FROM (select
 oid, to_date(main_well1.spud_date, 'YYYY-MM-DD') as pretty_spud_date, to_date(main_well1.rig_release_date, 'YYYY-MM-DD') as prett
y_rig_release_date, * from main_well1) as new_table false LIMIT 0
-ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near "false" at character 204