[postgis-users] Re: Win32 PostgreSQL 7.5/PostGIS snapshot

bartvde at xs4all.nl bartvde at xs4all.nl
Fri May 28 07:13:23 PDT 2004

Hi Mark,

great. Finally I got PostGIS to work on Windows thanks to you.

What would be involved in changing the data directory to another drive (my
c: drive is not large enough for all the data I want to put into PostGIS)?

Do I only need to change the following line in initdb.bat:

initdb.exe -D c:\pgsql75win\data

or is there more effort involved?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,