[postgis-users] Buffer bug ?

Daniel daniel.faivre at camptocamp.com
Mon Aug 29 02:28:13 PDT 2005

Yes: it's harder for the whole community when you're away ! ;-)

My dataset is about 5 Mo, so I would not post it on a public list ...
Can I upload it on a server and give you a private access ?

I tried tests on reduced datasets, too: it works, but very slowly. Far
much slowly than with earlier versions. The execution time is
exponential. For example:
100 features: 303 ms
200               : 2478 ms
500               : 34690 ms

With our first implementation (firsts postgis versions with geos), we
got about 25 seconds for 7500 features.

Sincerely yours,

dF