[postgis-users] help needed with GEOS & other errors on postgis query

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Tue Feb 22 14:47:17 PST 2005

PostgreSQL has managed memory creating memory contexts with a defined
life time. We usually do our work in a query memory context. When
the query is complete all allocated memory is released.
If you make multiple queries memory is released earlier then if you
make a single big query.

I've improved early release of memory in upcoming 1.0-RC3 release.

--strk;