[postgis-users] update Geometry_columns

Mark Fenbers Mark.Fenbers at noaa.gov
Tue Jun 14 18:12:57 PDT 2005

All,

I've made a few changes to my tables containing GEOMETRYs.  I deleted
some, created new ones with SELECT INTO, and renamed one or two.  Now my
Geometry_columns table shows tables that have been deleted, and doesn't
show others that clearly exist.  Now, using Quantum GIS, I can only
display data from tables in Geometry_columns.  Is there a magic command
I could use to update this table to accurately reflect what in my DB
now?  Or do I have to manually delete, update, or insert rows each time
I dork with a geometry table?

Mark