[postgis-users] (Frenchusers only)-Why ?

Jean David TECHER davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 23 05:17:23 PDT 2005

Hi DA ROCHA

I'm used to doing documentation for French users about postgresql/postgis two years ago...
I contribute for postgis  for a long time.

I wanted to know if the work I did  (2 years) was enough and good for French Users and
who is using postgis in France...

My idea was that French Users were happy to answer in French to my mail

At the beginning of my  mail, I said something about moderator but in French...I "said"  that this mail will be an exception
for the postgis mailing-list. I will never send other mail in French.

Sorry!!!

However each year Paul is used to sending a mail about "Who is using PostGIS?"
I wanted to do the same thing but in French.

TECHER Jean David
01MAP
e-mail: david at 01map.net
Tél: 04 67 45 60 27