[postgis-users] (Frenchusers only)-Why ?

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Thu Jun 23 08:07:04 PDT 2005

Folks, a flame war on this is a good deal more off topic than the
original posting, at least *it* was about PostGIS.

Adding a "French users only" was obviously a bit redundant: anyone who
could read the message was free to respond to it, I hope. And I see the
occasional message in spanish or portuguese fly by: I assume someone
capable will handle it, and you always do.

Thanks to all our international users, you are great!

Paul