AW: [postgis-users] postgres 8 with postgis 1 on window xp

Stephan Schuetz s.schuetz at fhbb.ch
Tue Jun 28 01:42:12 PDT 2005

Hi
Do you have configured the Windows XP firewall to accept connections on your
postgres port?
If your firewall is active, you have to edit the configuration and open the
postgres port (Start -> Control Panel -> Windows Firewall). Add an exception
like this:
Name: PostgreSQL
Port: [Your PostgreSQL port, by default 5432]
TCP
I hope this will help you.
Stephan