[postgis-users] PostGIS/Mapserver Mapfile Question

Don Drake don at drakeconsult.com
Tue Jun 28 11:36:10 PDT 2005

I just completed an upgrade of Postgres7.4/PostGIS0.9 -->
Postgres8.0.3/PostGIS1.0.1 this week using a backup and the
postgis_restore.pl script with no real problems.

The geometry_columns table (and spatial_ref..) tables were backed up and
restored just fine for me.

Did you backup/restore a single schema maybe?

-Don