[postgis-users] Crasher in rc2

Markus Schaber schabios at logi-track.com
Tue Mar 1 10:02:10 PST 2005

Hi, Strk,

strk at refractions.net schrieb:
> Markus, we also have problems with find_srid or similar plpgsql functions
> which do not embed the schema name in the definition.
> I'm pretty busy right now, so I can't check anything -- this is stuff
> for 1.1.0 -- let's try getting 1.0.0 out first ;0

Okay, I was afraid that there are more such problems lurking around.

So installing PostGIS in any other schema than public is not officially
supported in 1.0.0. Just to have this fact documented, at least in the
mailing list archive. :-)

Markus

--
markus schaber | dipl. informatiker
logi-track ag | rennweg 14-16 | ch 8001 zürich