[postgis-users] loading shapefiles into postgis db

TECHER Jean David davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Fri Mar 4 05:42:30 PST 2005

drop the tabel and try

shp2pgsql -D COUNTY_region.shp myschema.countyRegion | psql -d emmet

TECHER Jean David
Responsable Informatique 01MAP
e-mail: davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Bureau: 04 67 45 60 27
Portable: 06 85 37 36 75
site perso : http://techer.pascal.free.fr/postgis/
site pro: http://www.01map.com/download/
K-S:"The greatest trick the devil pulled off was convincing people he didn't
exist"