[postgis-users] geometry column

w m wokar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 21:33:07 PST 2005

sorry abt the huge file...
yea we did do that
and we also we also ran spatial_ref_sys.sql

u know what, i guess im just a deceiving person then. u dont wanna take it plz be my guest and dont go.

mose <mose at tikiwiki.org> wrote:
le Wed, Mar 09, 2005 at 08:16:52PM -0800 par w m :
> Hi
> Im tryin to populate my geometry column in my postgresql database usin pgadmin
>
> i get the following errors (i have also included a screen snapshot)

- you should have avoided, it's a 3.5Mb file and it's not very polite
to send that to a mailing-list. Think to people with low bandwidth.

have a look on http://postgis.org/documentation.php in the
bottom-right corner. Did you psql -d yourtestdatabase -f postgis.sql ?

cheers,
mose

http://mail.yahoo.com