[postgis-users] Commercial/Large datasets - MapServer/PostGISsamplesites

Eduardo Patto Kanegae lists at webmapit.com.br
Tue Mar 22 11:19:59 PST 2005

Hi folks,

Thanks a lot for all the replies you've done and sorry the late answer!

I think now I got enough arguments to mess with their heads,

and I'm quite impressioned about the quality of services using MapServer
around the world.

Thank you again.

best regards,

Eduardo Patto Kanegae
Treinamento & Consultoria em UMN MapServer, PostGIS e FreeGIS Software
http://www.webmapit.com.br
Skype: eduardopattokanegae
ICQ:   303747254
MSN:   eduardo_patto~at~hotmail.com