[postgis-users] Intersection bug

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Fri Mar 25 01:25:37 PST 2005

If your query box falls into a polygon hole the result will be
the empty geom (it's topological intersection!).

If by 'gets aborted' you mean you receive an error this has to do
GEOS/JTS algorithms throwing exceptions, error message should tell
you more; they are usually due to invalidity of input geometries.

Finally: what are you really doing ? Show us a query.

--strk;