[postgis-users] pgsql2shp buffer

Purvis, Charlton cpurvis at asg.sc.edu
Fri Mar 25 12:04:16 PST 2005

A little more info . . .

I did the same type of query to see if it would run to completion.

psql -U xxx-d xxx -c 'select * from wind_prod_to_be_purged;' >
wind_prod_to_be_purged.txt

It ran to completion in only about 3 minutes.

wind_prod_to_be_purged is a view w/ 580093 rows.  So why would pgsql2shp be
hanging on this?

Thanks.

  _____