[postgis-users] Can't make sense of this error

Mark Fenbers Mark.Fenbers at noaa.gov
Thu May 19 05:00:53 PDT 2005

Mike, mine is set to auto-detect, too, and aside from strk's message, I
never knew of any problems on any postings I sent.  Apparently, strk is
still having problems even though I took out the vcard.  Did you have
any problems viewing my "Hmmm, That's odd" message?  I depend on answers
from this group, and certainly don't want to do anything to stiffle
prevent the problem that strk is having with my e-mail.  strk, what
e-mail client are you using?  Does changing "auto-detect" to "Plain Text
only" work for you, strk?

Mark