AW: [postgis-users] Postgis install problem under Suse 9.3

Uwe Seher useher at web.de
Wed Oct 5 01:52:24 PDT 2005

Me too under 9.2(dont know if it is different). I downloaded the
pg-Source-tar and extracted it in /usr/src/packages/SOURCES. then i did
./configure and make. I extracted postgis in thge /contrib-folder in the
source tree and compiled it. The only thing that was different to the manual
was to change the variable $libdir in the sql-file with the full path to the
lib.

CU Uwe