[postgis-users] PostGIS setup - Ubuntu Breezy + PostgreSQL-8.1

alex bodnaru alexbodn at 012.net.il
Mon Apr 17 05:15:37 PDT 2006

hi,

i don't have ubuntu, but the available debian packages have been
designed to support even older postgresql architectures.

the dependencies have been based on packages names, and the real file
names are been detected at build-time.

my suggestion would be to try to build the deb from it's sources on each
ubuntu or debian distribution to support.

willing to help,

alex