[postgis-users] Postgis Java Geometry classes/Hibernate, borken query

Dave Potts dave.potts at pinan.co.uk
Fri Dec 1 02:23:44 PST 2006

Hi Folks

I am using hibernate to query a postgis database.

The majority of my distance queries work as expected, one does not!
For one distance setting I get loads of answers, for a greater distance,
I get none, when I would expect to get at least the first set.

So I suspect that either Hibernate or Postgis are having problems.

I can type the query in by hand and it works as expected , so I don't
suspect the database or postgis interface to the database.

Is there any debug code in postgres/postgi/Hibernate that will actual
allow me work out what data is being sent from postgres to hibernate,
what hibernate is caching and what its forwarding to the end user.

regards
David